Regardless of how busy and insane everything is, am still very grateful for a lot of things. God has been very merciful and faithful to me. I am very certain that my future is very blessed and promising.
- My Msc. program is going great.
- My family is doing good, still believing in God that things will get better than it is.
- God is taking control of my finances (especially at this season when money quick dey go but quite slow to come ).
- My business is growing (quite very stressful n demanding but it's definitely making great progress)
- Am very grateful for the people God has placed in my life at this particular time...... OMG! y'all are very AWESOME ~ especially "my super team", working with me in regards to my business; I really~really appreciate y'all's dedication, loyalty, and effort..... It means the world to me and I pray that the good Lord we serve will definitely reward y'all abundantly.
- Am very grateful for my blogsville family, even though i haven't blogged in a while, i always make out time to do my blog rounds~ y'all have always been a great part of my life and have been very inspiring & encouraging from the beginning......Y'all mean so much to me. (thanks to everyone leaving a comment, sending emails, and checking up on me via faceb!....y'all are incredible) ......thanks so much for the love.
- Am grateful to God for meeting me at the point of my needs and always coming to my rescue .......words can't express my gratitude, i will forever be thankful to you, lord.
- Am thankful for everything and the life that am living ...... The Lord is beyond Great!!!
Anyways, i have to get back to my pile of assignments